Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from my users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. People over the age of thirteen can register on www.osompress.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will the minor be asked to provide information regarding the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
osompress.com has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: ea3agz studios, S.L.
- Commercial name: osompress.com
- NIF/CIF: B67072751
- Address: Can Palau 1B. 08410 Vilanova del Vallés (BARCELONA)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Web development and online marketing services.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Regulations on Data Protection mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website, will be treated as “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: we will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review my lists and will eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we deal with in osompress.com comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Comments in blog
What are your rights when you give us your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not osompress.com is processing personal data concerning us.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Requesting its rectification or suppression
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Opposing treatment
- Requesting the portability of data
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. ea3agz studios, S.L. will stop treating the data, except for legitimate and imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to pass it on to another data controller when
- Processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects shall also be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In osompress.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and wetreat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.osompress.com. For example, we can use these data to answer your request and to respond to the doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other questions that you may have that are not subject to the conditions of the contract. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Siteground (provider of ea3agz studios, S.L.) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Inside the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailpoet. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of WP Engine (provider of ea3agz studios, S.L.) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog www.osompress.com publications the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we ask for the following personal data: Name, Email, Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and give an answer on the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide will be located in the servers of WP Engine (provider of ea3agz studios, S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks. osompress.com can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.osompress.com, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, policies of privacy and regulations of access that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and accepted previously by the user of ea3agz studios, S.L.. Your data will be treated with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of osompress.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, ea3agz studios, S.L. (osompress.com) with address in Can Palau 1B. 08410 Vilanova del Vallés (BARCELONA) , BARCELONA, 08410 will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
osompress.com, does not sell, rent or give away personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In these cases, users will be required to give their consent by informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
Until the person concerned requests their deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.osompress.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: WP Engine., located in Frankfurt. More information at: https://wpengine.com (WP Engine, Inc). processes the data for the purpose of providing its hosting services to ea3agz studios, S.L.
When you browse www.osompress.com we may collect non-identifiable information, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, geographic location (approximately), a record of how you use the services and sites, and other information that cannot be used to identify you. This website uses the following third-party analysis service:
- Fathom Analytics (privacy focused company).
Data Privacy and Security
www.osompress.com commits itself in the use and treatment of the data included personal of the users, respecting its confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the same one, as well as to give fulfillment to its obligation to keep them and to adapt all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or nonauthorized access, in accordance with the established in the effective norm of protection of data.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is totally encrypted.
www.osompress.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, ea3agz studios, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by osompress.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon osompress.com’s realization, it shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information regarding the Security Incident as it becomes known or as reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Data
As a user, you are the only responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.osompress.com exonerating ea3agz studios, S.L. (osompress.com), of any responsibility in this respect.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit themselves to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to ea3agz studios, S.L. (osompress.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
ea3agz studios, S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, ea3agz studios, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.osompress.com does not carry out SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.osompress.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.