This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us about OsomPress and official add-ons. If you have any questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
We may amend this support policy occasionaly, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.
What’s included in free support
For free users of the OsomPress plugins we provide a basic level of support which is provided via the wordpress.org forum and includes the following:
- Answering questions about plugin features and functions
- Responsing to any bugs you may have found in the plugins
What’s not included in free support
Due to time and resource constraints we are only able to provide a basic level of support for free users. The means we will NOT provide any of the following for free users:
- Logging into your site to investigate or fix any issues you have with your site
- Customization services or any other custom work
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
- Themes modifications and customizations
- Third-party plugins integrations
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service
- Any other things that are not related to our products directly
Support for users who purchase an Osom Theme
Customers who purchase an Osom Theme will be given support via email.
The support that is provided for a theme is only given to questions that are directly related to the theme.
We provide OsomPress themes and plugins as they are. We don’t provide any customization services for our products and we don’t provide support for any 3rd Party customizations of our products. If you need customization services you can contact us.
If you have any questions about our terms of service, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.