In our goal to help customize and improve web pages in WordPress, at OsomPress we develop plugins that you can download for free from the official WordPress repository.
Osom Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Collection
Osom Blocks is a new Gutenberg blocks collection, ideally to use with OsomPress themes.
With Osom Custom Post Type Block you can display a list of CPT entries and customize:
- The Custom Post Type.
- Number of posts.
- Display/hide the featured image.
- Display/hide the excerpt
- Show in grid layout
- Choose the title HTML markup (H2, H3 or H4).
- Customize the “read more” text.
Osom Modal Login
Osom Modal Login lets you easily create a modal box displaying the WordPress login form. It automatically adds a menu item named “Login” at the end of the selected menu which will launch the login modal box one you click on it.
Alternatively, you can also use the included shortcode to add the modal login box in any place of the web.
With Osom Modal Login you can customize several parameters in the options page:
- Set the title of the modal box.
- Select the navigation menu where you want to add login/logout item.
- Set the login URL.
- Set the logout URL.
- Display/hide “Remember me” checkbox.
- Display/hide “Did you forget your password” link.
The menu item will display the text “Login” to users that are not already logged in and “Logout” to the ones logged in.
Osom Login Page Customizer
Osom Login Page Customizer lets you to easily customize the layout of the WordPress login page.
You can modify the look and feel of the WordPress login page to match your brand palette color. Also you can remove unnecessary elements to simplify it.
The plugin automatically displays the website logo instead of the WordPress logo. And also replace the WordPress.org URL for the site home. Also you can easily set the color to the different elements of the page using a the built in color picker or adding the hexadecimal code.
You can customize several elements from the plugin options page:
1. Set page background color
2. Set login form color
3. Set login form border color
4. Set login form button color
5. Set the login URL
6. Display/hide “Remember me” checkbox.
7. Display/hide “Did you forget your password” link.
8. Display/hide “Back to blog” link.